Background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Purge, Organize, REPEAT!

Hello and Welcome to my crafty (albeit cluttered) little corner...

I'm hoping to decrease the clutter and increase the crafting in the very near future. I managed to get some awesome new product ordered today and part of my current scrapping area cleared off, so starting this week-

LET THE CREATING BEGIN!

A few upcoming projects to watch for:


Tri-Shutter Mini Album-I'm sure you've seen these all over the web...they can be pretty pricey if you want to buy them already constructed, so I've decided to try my hand and creating one myself. Stay tuned for the results...

March of Dimes- This year I'll be participating in the March of Dimes walk in Washington, D.C. in honor of my nephew, Drew Michael. I also plan to take lots of pictures and put them all in an album so our family can always look back on the memories and relive the joy of helping others.

Convention Swaps- As this will be my first year to get to go to Stampin' Up! convention, as you can imagine-I'm BEYOND excited! I'm planning to put together a little something to carry with me and swap out with all the amazing demonstrators I'm sure I'll meet while I'm there. I always love to get fresh ideas, and what better way that to swap with the best of the best, right?

Well, I'm off to tidy up a few more things...eventually I'll post an astonishing pic of the before and after space...you just THOUGHT your craft area was a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment