Background

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Only 14 Followers Away from a Prize!

I don't have a project to post for you today because I've been working on some swaps I'm in, and I can't post the finished projects until everyone's received theirs. It's only fair...no peekin' ya know? But I did want to bring it to everyone's attention that we are only 14 followers away from someone getting some awesome BLOG CANDY!!
What I would like to ask is that each one of you who gets this in your email, please invite 5 friends to join my blog. Tell them something you saw or liked on here, and make sure they know that if they subscribe or join they will also be entered in the drawing for some great prizes!
BUT HURRY...
The first giveaway, if you remember, is a combination package of goodies (designer paper, ink, and cardstock) in any RETIRING color the winner chooses! SOME OF THE RETIRING COLORS ARE ALREADY GONE!! So, let's hurry up and get to 50, so the winner can truly have the color they want before everything sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment