Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mojo Monday #227

Soo...I know it's Tuesday, and I really like to get my Mojo Monday share posted ON MONDAY, but I just could not get a blog post in yesterday! So I hope you guys don't mind that I'm posting it on Tuesday! If you'd like to play along, visit www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
So here's the sketch...


And here's my card. Mr. Brown brought me a big box of new stuff yesterday, including this sweet paper and stickers to match! I thought it was cute for a birthday card, so that's what I made! I hope you like it!

Don't forget that right now Sale-A-Bration is in full swing...for every $50 in product you order, you get a FREE exclusive item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! So, if you like the supplies used here as much as I do...email me so we can get you some FREE STUFF!

As always, Thanks for Looking!

Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder, Sweet Shop DSP, Framelits, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Slot Punch (retired), 2012-2013 In Color DSP Pack, Sweet Shop Stickers


Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all your mojo monday samples. YOU inspire me!
    and thanks for putting our late night stamper button on your blog!
    YOU ROCK! See you at the Radisson in July!
    sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete