Background

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Challenge 225 - Party Time!

Hey there Crafty People!

This week's challenge is all about the PAR-TAY!  We want to see your party projects...invitations, decorations, thank yous, whatever you've created for your special events!

To check out the awesome projects the rest of the design team has created, and to upload your own projects, click HERE to visit the LNS Challenge site!

The project I have for you today is a bundle of the stuff I've created and printed for my son's birthday party.  I used the Under Construction Birthday Ensemble Digital Download that came out a while back.  
(Here's the stock photo)


Since my little guy is turning 4, and I'm not sure how much longer he'll be into cars and trucks and digging in the dirt, I thought this was a perfect time to use it.  The ensemble comes with a TON of stuff that you can just add your party info to and print.  Decorations, including banner pieces, water bottle labels, treat containers, candy bar wrappers and signs for things like the "Gift Loading Zone" are all included as well as the invitation template, a thank you postcard template, a HUGE stamp set, and more...all coordinating!  I haven't cut out the banner pieces and other decorations yet, so I am just showing you the invites and thank yous (inside and out...front and back).



If you haven't tried My Digital Studio yet, don't forget, you can always get a 30 day free trial from my website!  Just click HERE to get started today!  Plus, don't forget-until June 15th, there's a 25% discount on all print products...so whatever you decide to create, you can print it for less!  

During your 30 day free trial, you have access to:
full design and print capabilities
ALL of the Stampin' Up! colors-current and not-so-current (NOTHING EVER RETIRES IN MDS!)
ready-made card, photo book, subway art, home decor and other templates
stamp sets
punches
designer paper
embellishments, and more!  

I love to use it for laying out my projects so I don't cut up a whole package of paper before I figure out exactly what I want to make. 

Ok...as always, thanks for looking!  Comments and suggestions welcome!


Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment