Background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Winner! And on to the next HOP!

OK...AFTER MUCH MUCH TROUBLE WITH BLOGGER LATELY, IT FINALLY DECIDED TO PLAY NICE AND LET ME POST! So, I have some long overdue info for ya:


The winner from the last VC Rocks Blog Hop is:
Jackie L. Watson!




I'm sorry it's taken so long to get the winner announced, but Jackie, send me your mailing address and I'll get your blog candy right out to you...


And now..without further ado...I will start in on the THIRD VC Rocks bloghop...to which I am very late in posting.

You should have arrived here from the blog of Tessa Boulter at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tessaboulter/blog,
but if you've gotten off track, you can always check the main list at http://www.vcrocks.blogspot.com/
to pick up where you left off.




For this month's hop, I have a simple digital layout I put together using the fabulous My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! The layout houses one of very few smiling pictures of my beautiful oldest daughter. She prefers to be the one behind the camera, and so we don't always have a lot of pictures of her...but I got one!



So...please let me know what you think of the layout...suggestions on further embellishment are of course welcome.




And as always..there is some blog candy to be had...




Curious about digital scrapbooking? Wondering if you would like full-digital or hybrid better? Well, sign up to follow my blog, and one lucky new subscriber will win a set of cards made with My Digital Studio. You can take a look at them, turn them around in your own hands and then decide if you'd like to add some extra finishing touches to make them hybrid or if you like them as they are.




Soo....sign up now!




From here, you will visit the blog of Kim Frank Abbott at http://www.stampingfunwithkim.blogspot.com/
...I'm sure she has some beautiful things up for you to oogle!




Happy Hopping!



3 comments:

  1. Angela, Very nice layout .. and beautiful daughter. I know what you mean because I have always been the pix taker ... and there are very few pix of me. Glad you got your blog on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely and is very colorful and your daughter has a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer hybrid scarpbooking. I like the feel of paper and goodies. Your page is stunning.

    ReplyDelete