Background

Friday, August 6, 2010

WOOOHOOO! We made it to 50!

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to say that we finally made it to 50 followers...you know what that means, don't ya?
FREE STUFF!!! WOOHOO!!
I've written down every follower's name and will draw one out of a "hat"...that lucky follower will receive a package of coordinating Stampin' Up! product as their prize!
I'm so excited!!
In other news:
I've scheduled lots of new classes and events, so please check out the calendar on my website (www.angelakhan.stampinup.net) and/or my Meetup.com web group for all the details on how to attend. (http://www.meetup.com/StampScrapShare/calendar/list/)
And since it's so much fun to give away stuff, of course, there will be door prizes given away at each of these events.
PLUS: the first person to register for each event will get a special gift from me when they arrive. Sound fun? Well, GOOD-GO SIGN UP FOR SOMETHING!!
I'll be back later to announce the blog candy winners and post some pics from Convention!


No comments:

Post a Comment