Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Upcoming Classes!

Hey everyone!
Long time no see! Seems I start way too many blog postings out with that lately. Ok so, many of you have sent me messages asking if I do classes or clubs, and the answer is YES!

Here are the details of my March Events:


Nature Walk Desk Set Class

When: Sunday, March 13, 2011 from 2p - 4p

Where: My Stampin' Spot (I'll email directions when you sign up!)

Now, there are several options for sign up:

* Class Only (includes all supplies except adhesive)

* Class + All 3 WOOD MOUNT stamp sets (includes a 10% discount)

* Class + All 3 CLEAR MOUNT stamp sets (includes a 10% discount)

Click BELOW to Sign Up!
Sign Up Options




Scrapbook Class

When: March 20, 2011 2p - 4p

Where: My Stampin' Spot (I'll email directions when you sign up)

Are you falling behind on your family's scrapbooks? Did you make a resolution to get caught up this year? Or if you've never tried scrapbooking, would you like to learn a fun (and useful) new hobby? Well then, this is the place for you!

Each month this club will meet to make 3 12 x 12 double page layouts (6 pages total). So by this time next year, you would have 36-2 page layouts completed and ready to put in your family's album(s).
This class is just $25 each month and includes everything but adhesive. (I always have some on hand, so if you forget, you can just purchase one from me when you arrive.)







Ok, I will be back tomorrow (hopefully) with a sneak peak at some things I've been doing lately, including birthday party invitations and baby announcements for my newest niece!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment