Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

April Events, and Lots of 'Em!

Hey there! Can you beleive it's already almost April?! Seems like last week I was wrapping Christmas presents...I guess it's true what they say-time flies when you're having fun!


Speaking of fun...March's classes were a BLAST! I always love seeing the excitement in people's faces when they create their first (or yet another) beautiful project with their own hands. Soo...who's ready to get started on April's pages and projects?? Here they are:


Because I had several people ask about signing up for last month's class after the deadline, I'm going to offer the same class again this month.


For those of you who attended the class in March, check your emails...because I have already sent you the info on the projects available to you-just remember you still have to let me know that you're coming, so I can have everything prepped for you.


For everyone else...the project package is using the Faux Silk technique and the Nature Walk stamp set. Very earthy, very springtime...I love it! See below for all the details.



Nature Walk Desk Set Class


When: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 2pm and Wednesday, April 13, 2011, @ 7pm


Where: My Stampin' Spot (I'll email you directions when you sign up)


Cost: $30


(this includes everything except adhesive, but I always have a few extra available for purchase if you forget yours.)


**If you'd like to purchase your own copy of any of the stamp sets used here, please let me know and I'll be happy to add them to your invoice before sending. Don't forget you always get a discount when ordering your stamp sets with the class!


Scrapbooking Class



When: Sunday April 3, 2011 @ 2pm and


Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @ 7pm


Where: My Stampin' Spot


Cost: $25


(includes everything but adhesive, and you use my stamp set)


This class is your opportunity to get caught up (or get started) on your family's scrapbooks or photo albums. We will be making 3 double page 12x12 layouts, that will be ready for you to just add photos. Start now, and you could have a whole album (or maybe two) finished by the end of the year!


Space is limited, so sign up now!


Simply Adorned Class


Looking for a unique gift idea for a special Mom, sister, or daughter in your life? Well, nothing makes a more heartfelt Mother's Day gift than something hand-made and also beautiful.


If this sounds good to you, then get ready to sign up for my Simply Adorned Class, where we'll be making beautiful jewelry. There are many packages to choose from, and all will make a for a fantastic and elegant gift.


When: Wednesday, April 27th, 2pm


(RSVP by Wednesday, April 20th to reserve your spot!)


Weekdays don't work for you? No problem! Just gather 3 or more of your friends, and I'll bring this class to you whatever day or evening fits with YOUR schedule!


Where: My Stampin' Spot


Cost: FREE


with purchase with of one of the packages below


Because of the highly customizable nature of the Simply Adorned jewelry line, there are endless combinations from which you can choose. As a jumping-off point, I have put together a few package suggestions.


1.) $30: 24" chain PLUS the 1"x1 1/4" necklace charm


2.) $33: 24" chain PLUS the 1"x1" necklace charm


3.) $35: 34" chain PLUS the 1"x 1 1/2" necklace charm


4.) $26: 8" bracelet PLUS 2 5/8" charms (square or circle) PLUS a bauble of choice Available add-ons include baubles, additional SA charms, and trinket crowns and keys...so feel free to customize your package by adding on any of these!



Again, Space is Limited and RSVP is required for this class, so I can get everyone's packages ordered. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email or call me!











Check out my blog: http://www.scrappin-for-sanity.blogspot.com/


Order online 24/7: http://www.angelakhan.stampinup.net/


Email Me anytime: sakina716@gmail.com


Call or Text Me: 307-220-2175

No comments:

Post a Comment