Background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Challenge 217-Candy Bar Inspiration!

Hello Crafty People!

This week's challenge is a sweet one indeed.  We challenge you to create a project with a favorite candy bar in mind.  You can use the candy as color inspiration, or actually use the candy or its wrapper on your project-we're not picky!  Just show us your creativity!

For my card, I used the colors of a Mr. Goodbar.  It's not necessarily my favorite candy bar, but from the moment I heard of this challenge, it's the one that kept popping into my head, and I DO like the colors, so, why not?!


Stamps:  Oh Hello
Ink:  Real Red, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Jewels Pearls, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Tips:  To get just the look I wanted, and the repeating pattern I desired, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamp and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for perfect placement

If you need some inspiration, don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's samples...we have some fabulous ladies over there...including our lovely guest designers.  We would also love to see what you've created, so don't forget to upload your sample once you've finished it!

Click HERE to head over now and get started!
As always, thanks for stopping by!




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

1 comment: