Background

Friday, April 26, 2013

Challenge 220- Switcheroo!

Hey there Crafty People!

I'm back with my sample for this week's Late Night Stamper Blog Challenge.  This week, the design team challenges you to switch it up a bit-that is, use a card as inspiration for a scrapbook page or other 3D project, or vice versa.  Maybe you've seen a sweet scrapbook layout that you want to scale down a bit into a card-GREAT!  Check out plenty of inspiration and post your own fabulous creation at the Late Night Stampers Blog!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

So, my sample for this week is a collection of goodies I made for my husband's 2 secretaries at work...since this past Wednesday was Secretary's Day.  I used the Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit that you may have gotten for FREE during Sale-A-Bration!  I got the idea for the purse from a Facebook post by Lyssa Zwolanek and CASEd the cards from a sample I saw by Josee Smuck. Both of these ladies are fantastic Stampin' Up! demonstrators whose work I love.


Here's the inspiration images:


Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh Hello, Perfect Words
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Accessories:  International Bazaar DSP, Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

Ok...until next time-Thanks for Looking! 




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment