Background

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ctrl+Alt+Del: A Blog Reboot!

Hello Crafty People!

I hope this post finds you all well and warm (it's certainly NOT warm where I am at!).  I wanted to share with all of you some of the amazingly amazing (yes, that must be a phrase now, because I have a stamp that says it!) things I've been doing lately.

Last week, 1600 demonstrators shared and celebrated together as we had the last Leadership Conference as we know it.  Bittersweet, because I have loved Leadership the last two years I have gone, but very exciting as we transition into a new schedule which will still allow for all of the fun and excitement, learning and growing, and of course fabulous stamping that Stampin' Up! has been doing for 27 years.  We had a PHENOMENAL keynote speaker who actually lives in my area and shared some really pertinent information on how we (and others) should and do view what we do as Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Stay tuned for more info on the many things I learned and enjoyed about #Leadership2015.

So....next up!  I was so honored to be asked by my friend Rose-Ellen Eastman to be a main stage presenter at her Northern Virginia Stampin' Up! Style Regional Event this past Saturday, and I just have to say,  IT. WAS. AWESOME!!  I was pretty nervous because I've never presented in front of 50 people, and I didn't rehearse my presentation, but in the end, no tomatoes were thrown, so it's all good!
Me presenting on stage for the first time ever!  #MyStampingFriends #ScrappinForSanity

Showing other projects that can be made with the supplies in the "Hooray It's Your Day Kit"- you can make a TON of stuff from that kit!


Now, I'm not going to show you EVERYTHING we did....I'll share that next week, but I did want to show you SOMETHING crafty.  This is a frame I made using the Sheltering Tree stamp set as a gift for Rose-Ellen (and I made one for her side-kick/#1 helper/partner in crime Michelle Suit), just because these ladies are so awesome.
#ScrappinForSanity


Supplies Used:
  • Stamps:  Sheltering Tree
  • Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding,Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories:  Sweet Taffy DSP, Burlap Ribbon, Candy Dots Brights, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Frosted Sequins, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip (to hold the pleated burlap onto the frame)
OK, that's all for today!  Please remember to subscribe if you haven't already, and also to jump over and "like" my business page on Facebook (also called Scrappin' For Sanity)...I don't wanna give away any secrets or anything, but there just might be some FREE STUFF given away pretty soon.  Just sayin'... 




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What size was your frame? I think this is so clever and so well done.

    ReplyDelete