Background

Monday, September 9, 2013

Challenge #231 Back to School- Teacher Gifts


Hey there crafty people!

I hope everyone's having a good school year so far!  I now have a sophomore in high school, one in 8th grade, a 2nd grader, and my last one started preschool!  So, a few hours of empty house most days, but more teacher to make gifts for...so it all works out!

So this challenge is all about the teacher gifts or other Back To School projects you've been creating.  My share for you today is my 2nd grader's teacher gift.  She got the same teacher my (now) 8th grader had for 2nd grade, so I already know she's fabulous!

While school supply shopping, I found something I have never in 11 years of school shopping seen-half size composition notebooks!  And they're not just smaller size....they were like someone cut the composition notebook in half across the middle and used the top and bottom separately!  So cute!  I knew immediately I had to alter them.  I usually also make my kids' teachers a stack of note cards with envelopes that they can use to communicate with parents in the first weeks of school.  So I put the covered notepad, the cards, envelopes, and a matching pen all together in a cello bag and wrapped it with ribbon.  Perfect!

Don't forget you can always check the LNS Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has cooked up and to upload your sample so we can all admire it!

As always, thanks for looking!



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Yummy (retired), Happy Day, Letter It Alphabet (retired), Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Staz On Jet Black, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Big Shot, Mosaic Embossing Folder, Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Deco Label Framelits, Artisan Label Punch, Modern Medley DSP, Horizontal Slot Punch (retired), Glimmer Brads (neutral), Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon (retired), White Baker's Twine, Notecards and Envelopes





Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment