Background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

Ok...so you all know I've been working on getting my craft room set up. Well, I finally decided on a paint color and got the paint...sooo..just for fun, I'm going to have a contest. Everyone gets ONE guess at what color I'm painting it-and yes, of course it's a Stampin' Up! color. I had the paint matched electronically to a piece of cardstock, and I LOVE IT! I hope I still LOVE it when it's plastered up on all 4 walls!
So...start guessing....there will of course, be a prize!!

5 comments:

  1. Only because I LOVE the color myself, I have to choose Pear Pizzaz. I think that would make a room look amazing with black or dar brown furniture. Can't wait to see your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose Daffodil Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is Melon Mambo. I base that on how often you wear pink. Am I right? I cna't wait to see it. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Certainly Celery!

    Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going with Peach Parfait...Although personally I would do my room Poppy Parade which ironically we had in our kitchen paired with Basic Gray...WE LOVE COLOR and every room in our house is a different color and the only white you see is trim...

    ReplyDelete