Background

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Apothecary Accents Window

Hey there crafty people!

Today's share is a card I CASEd from the new catalog and am using as my swap card for a team meeting this week.  I loved the idea of cutting the window in the front of the card and putting the flower on the inside. I tried a variety of different creative techniques with my punches before it occurred to me that on of my all-time favorite Framelits would work perfectly!  I find that I do that sometimes...I try to do something creative and by the time I get done trying all these different ways to think outside the box, it turns out, the simplest way was the best.  There are also some new In-Colors showcased here...hope you like it!  As always...thanks for looking.  Comments and suggestions welcome!



Supplies Used: (supplies in RED are available starting Friday, May 31, 2013)
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned, En Francais
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 7/8" scallop circle punch, Bird Builder Punch, Mini Brads, Very Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots


Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

1 comment: