Background

Sunday, May 12, 2013

OOPS! Challenge 222-Take 2!

Hey there crafty people!

Looks like I got mixed up and forgot that my posting day changed for the LNS Design Team, so, guess what that means?  It means you get TWO posts from me this week!  Cool, right?!

Soo.....you'll now see my LNS Challenge posts on Sundays, instead of Fridays!  To check out all the details, head on over to the LNS Challenge blog by clicking HERE.  You can check out the design team's samples, and upload your creations.  We hope you'll play along!

Challenge 222-Sorry to see you go!

So, for my second sample for this week's challenge, I wanted to show you guys what I made for the grandparents' Mother's Day gifts.  I got the idea from Erica Cerwin's Artisan Design Team post on the Stampin' Up! blog.  I think the only thing retiring from this project is the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper, but this paper fits one of my moms to a tee, so, I had to use it!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Notable Alphabet, Feel Goods
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Tea For Two DSP, Antique Brads, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Oval Framelits, Frames Collection Framelits, Corner Rounder, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Large Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot, Very Vintage Designer Buttons (Coming June 1!)

Thanks for looking!


Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment