Background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Horse of a Different Color...

Hello again!

Today I have a couple cards for you. Well, actually, I have one card, done in two different color schemes. I first made this card at one of my upline meetings and while I originally questioned the color combination, it turned out beautifully. But every time I look at that card, I can't help but wonder what it would look like if I used a different color combination. So, I finally did! Let me know what you think and which is your favorite!


Supplies Used:

Card #1:Night of Navy, River Rock, and Whisper White cardstock

Night of Navy and River Rock ink

Just Beleive Stamp Set

Big Shot Machine and Two Tags Die

Word Window, 1 1/2" circle, and Scallop Circle Punches

Basic Black Satin Ribbon

Night of Navy Taffeta Ribbon

Self-Adhesive Rhinestones



Here's a closer picture of the 2nd card. I was hoping you'd be able to see the rhinestones that I added to the centers of the flowers, but they're still not really clear.
Ok well, sorry for the short post, but I'm off to create some more. I look forward to hearing from you, and remember, if you'd like to order any of the items used in today's project, please send me an email or visit my website 24-7 at www.angelakhan.stampinup.net.


Angela Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment