Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

MOJO Monday

Well, it's Monday, so for today's project I have a card I made using the MOJO Monday sketch. Here's the original sketch:
And here's what I came up with:



To make this card, I used Rose Red and Pretty In Pink, along with Very Vanilla. The large Rose Red layer took a trip through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Texture Folder (one of my faves).
Then I used 2 different patterns of Designer Series Paper (both in Rose Red) for the top layer and embellished it with some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and some leftover Pretty In Pink Corduroy Buttons from my stash of retired stuff. For a change of pace, I rounded two corners-I like the look of it like that.
The sentiment is from Seasonal Sentiments which I beleive was a hostess set in the Holiday Mini catalog. I stamped it in Rose Red ink and punched it (and it's faux mat) with the Decorative Label punch.
As a finishing touch, I added a couple self-adhesive pearls to the bottom right corner.
Well, that's all for today-short and sweet. If you'd like to play along with this week's sketch, you can find all the details HERE, and remember, if you'd like to get your hot little hands on any of the products I used here today, you can get them HERE from my online store which is always open 24-7!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment