Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


OK! So didja love how I said "I'm BAAACK!" and then immediately disappeared again? Yeah? Me too. However, I have made it one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2011 to blog more consistently. I have so many things to share, that I really just have to make the time to sit down and get it posted!



So, for my first post of the new year, I have a project that I created for a swap I participate in at one of my upline meetings. We usually do cards, but I was feeling really crafty, so I did a 3D swap. If you'd like more information on how to create this and other projects, please shoot me an email. I'm happy to share instructions, ideas, and helpful hints whenever I can. To order any of the supplies used, just click HERE to be taken to my website.
Supplies:


Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, So Saffron, Peach Parfait (just for the beaks),Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White


Accessories: Play Date Designer Series Paper, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in old olive and whisper white, Play Date file folders


Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Bird Punch

Ok well, I hope you enjoyed this project-I'm off to create some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment