Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Faux Quilt

So today's share came from a challenge I saw somewhere last week to use a Technique that I don't use very often. Well, this faux quilt is a technique I learned at a swap I crashed at Convention this year. It is the quickest, easiest thing EVER...and looks so cool! Don't you think? I also used one of my favorite stamps for the sentiment.

Please let me know what you think, and as always, thanks for looking!

Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories: Domestic Goddess DSP, Pocketful of Posies DSP, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones



Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Angela,
    I like your quilt card and LOVE the sentiment you used. BTW -- what font did you use in your narrative for the blog post about the faux quilt?
    Cindy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! The font I am using is called "Coming Soon"...it is just a Blogger font that I chose from the list when designing and tweaking my template. I really like it because it looks like handwriting. That's always my favorite type of font! Hope that helps!

      Delete