Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mojo Monday #226

Hey everyone!
It's Monday, so that means another Mojo Monday sketch for ya...

I really liked this one as it gave us the choice to go round or square. I ended up going square, but my twist was that the main image area on the front is actually cut OUT of the front of the card window-style, instead of being another set of layers ON TOP of the front of the card. I tried to give it just a little bit of bling with a glimmer brad and some smooch spritz, but didn't realize that my smooch spritz was close enough to empty that it made big splatters on my card...sooooo...I'm sorry about that!


I hope you like my card, and thanks for looking!
Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Happy Greetings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Twitterpated DSP, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Blossom Punch, Glimmer Brad Subtles, White Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Framelits, Smooch Spritz Vanilla, Color Spritzer, Basic Gray Marker, Crumb Cake Marker





Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment