Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PPA 126

For today's share, I decided to participate in the current PPA (Pals Paper Arts) Challenge. Right now it's a color challenge using the colors Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Very Vanilla.

I decided to make a 3D item as a Thank You gift instead of a card. I first ran a piece of DSP from the Pocketful of Posies package through the Big Shot with the Fancy Favor Die to get the bag. Then I embellished it with Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and some punched embellishments that I made using the new Framelits and the Apothecary Art stamp set. Inside the bag is a set of miniature cards with envelopes. We used to have cards this size called Ensemble cards...but not anymore. :( No big deal though...I just made my own. Keeping the cards simple, each card is embellished with a small strip of the same DSP, a few Basic Pearls, a bow, and a sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.

I hope you like it, and thanks for looking!


Stamps: Apothecary Art, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die, Framelits, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. love these!!! what a great color combo - i may have to check that challenge out...

    ReplyDelete