Background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mojo Monday #223

Hey everyone...it's Monday, so that means time for a Mojo Monday sketch. I used to do this every week, but I've been slacking off. But now I'm back!

So here is this week's sketch:



And here's my interpretation of it. I stuck pretty close to the sketch, except I changed the direction of the two scalloped focal points. The first thing I thought of when I saw this sketch, was that the shape on the right reminded me of the larger tag on the Two Tags Die. Sooo...you guessed it, that's what I used.

A few details:
  • The brad is from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon and brad pack, available for FREE on January 24th.
  • The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla, and then punched out using HALF of the ginormous (2 1/2") circle punch.
Here's the rest of the Stampin' Supplies and as always, Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Kind Thanks, Everyday Enchantment
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Lattice Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Sale-A-Bration ribbon and brad bundle, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Ready to order? Goto www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment