Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Timeless Portrait Easel Card

Today's share is an easel card I made using the Timeless Portrait DSP and the new Framelits. This is another paper that I have a difficult time working with, but overall, I'm happy with the way it turned out. I think my favorite part is where I attached one of the Trinket Keys to the bow, and as you can see I used the new Large Pearls to hold the card in it's standing position.

Please let me know what you think, and as always, thanks for looking!


Stamps: Perfectly Penned
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Timeless Portrait DSP, Big Shot, Framelits, Black Satin Ribbon, Trinket Keys, Large Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment