Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mojo Monday #225

Ok so...technically it's still Monday for a few more minutes, so here's today's Mojo Monday...

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:
Obviously, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees, but other than that, I think I did pretty good at sticking to it! This uses a stamp set I haven't used in a while...and also my least used Texture Folder, so a couple of challenges all wrapped into one. I hope you like it, and please stop by tomorrow for a special announcement!!! Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Farm Life
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Cardstock: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Hounds-tooth Texture Folder, Designer Series Paper Regals Collection, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-majig (this is a wood-mount set, and no way would I have gotten those words straight without it!)


Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. your art is on my blog
    http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
    sherrill graff Late Night Stamper istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete